USD $54.95 OUTSIDE INDIA Customers Click PAYPAL button below
Product Description: High frequency Ultrasonic rat repellent with 100 variation of sounds deter rats from entering into car engine area. Completely Non-Audible for human or other pets.
- Easy Installation - See Pictures >>
- FAQ's Answered - Customer Common Question's Answered!
- Suits all models of car - choose your model >>
- Pay online by Credit Card or Netbanking
- 100% Secured Online Shopping
- Shipped within 1 Working Day!
- Customer Feedbacks
- 1 Year Warranty
- Maintenance Free Product
- Download Brochure
- Shipped Internationally
- CE Certified Product - In accordance with EN 60255-26:2009, BS EN 60255-22-7:2003 (European Health & Safety Standards)
Auto Rodent Repellent Specification:
|Power Supply:||12 Volts DC|
|Coverage Area:||Bonnet Area|
|Power Consumption:||Below 60 mW|
|Ultrasonic Frequency:||Above and variation of 20 KHz (Not Audible to Humans)|
|Size:||17.5cm X 8.5cm and Thickness 4cm|
|Sound Output:||80 – 110 dB (Not Audible to Humans)|
Our Auto Rodent Repellents have several advantages:
- It does not kill
The electronic car repellent creates hostile environment to rodents, and forces them out from your vehicle engine area with sound waves that create intense auditory stress. Since our rodent repeller doesn't kill the mouse, you never come in contact with dead rat.
- It is Safe to your automobile
Our electronic repellent will not interfere with other parts or engine functionalities.
- One time and easy Installing
You need to just install once with a help of mechanic or by yourself if you are familiar with car engine area and parts. (It is recommended to install by a professional).
- Power consumption from your battery
The repellent power consumption from your battery is very low, it will not have any undesirable effect by bringing your battery down. The power consumption is 1 Unit per month if it is working continously.
How to Install or Place the Units
- Fix the unit inside the Bonnet, visibly outside, SPEAKER FACING UPWARDS to rebound the ultrasonic sound throughout the bonnet area evenly.
- Please make sure the speaker is not obstructed and do not hide between any engine area.
- Keep the unit away from the engine area.
- Please ensure minimum distance (clearance) of 8 - 10 inches between the repellent speaker and the bonnet or any metallic part of the engine.
- Red Wire has to be connected to Positive Terminal of the Car battery
- Black Wire has to be connected to Negative Terminal of the Car Battery
(12 Volt battery power is required, you may also draw power from any wire which is passing power)
- Please check the unit functionality by pressing “TEST”, you will hear a loud sound.
- If your car bonnet lid has heat insulation pad or heat proof layer (when you open your car bonnet you can see the black layer), please request for Aluminium sticker (supplied free) which can be stuck just opposite the repellent speaker to reflect ultrasonic sound to complete engine bay. Kindly note, the insulation pad absorbs the ultrasonic sound to some extent and partly reflects the ultrasonic sound to engine bay. (Kindly note, you can later remove this sticker once the visiting rats stops entering your car.)
- If your car battery is located in rear, you can easily connect following the instructions at our blog.
The repeller is not waterproof and it needs to be covered or removed before washing the engine or engine compartment.
Repellent comes with a warranty of one year against manufacturing defects from the date of purchase. The unit will be repaired under warranty only if all the usage instructions mentioned above have been followed and the unit is neither tampered with nor damaged in anyway.