1 Master Controller in Metal + 6 Transducers
- Protects Enclosed Area of approx. 1800 Sq. Ft. in a plain area (indoor only).
- Completely Non-Audible for human or other pets.
- Each Transducer covers 300 Sq Ft. in normal floor, 150 Sq Ft in False ceiling and false flooring.
- 46 meters of 2 Core, flexible (12/40) wire to connect between the transducers and the master console.
- Stand & Bracket to mount the controller
- Self Installation by customer. How to install?
- CE Certified Product - In accordance with EN 60255-26:2009, BS EN 60255-22-7:2003 (European Health & Safety Standards)
- Pay online by Credit Card or Netbanking
- 100% Secured Online Shopping
- Shipped within 1 Working Day!
- Who are using this product?
- 1 Year Warranty
- Maintenance Free Product
- FAQ's Answered
- Download Brochure
* Shipped only within India, for export orders please contact us.
How to Install This Unit - (With the help of your electrician)
- Plug the Master controller into a Indian standard 230 VC wall outlet point (Preferably in electrical room) and mount it on the stand and bracket provided.
- Install the transducers within false ceiling and false flooring. Or where you have rat problem if it is a normal floor.
- Connect the transducers to the master console socket provided behind. And install the transducer to the wall or ceiling for the next 300 sq ft area. If false ceiling or underfloor, fix transducers every 150 Sq Ft.
- It is also ideal to mount the transducers on a wall corner 10 feet off the floor.
- The red light (LED) will blink to indicate that the unit is working. Leave the system ON 24 hours a day for continuous protection.
- Within 2-3 weeks you can notice the reduction in rodent activity, if not, you will have to install additional units. (Please note: Usually, the type of structure, contents and partitions may limit the area of effectiveness, so please make sure to place the transducers carefully.)
- If your area is already infested by rodents then post commissioning of the repellent system an increased rodent activity might be observed which is called as Post Commissioning Syndrome. If there is no easy outlet for rats to escape, those rats need to be flushed out using manual traps like Glue pads or Rat traps.